Hach EZ Series
The EZ Series Online Analyzers offer multiple options to monitor Manganese in water. Typical applications are wastewater, drinking water, steam & power generation, surface water.
The EZ1000 and EZ2000 Series Analyzers use colorimetric analysis to measure dissolved and total Manganese:
- EZ1025 Manganese Mn(II), dissolved; standard measuring range: 0.01 – 1 mg/L.
- EZ2003 Manganese, total; standard measuring range: 0.02 – 1 mg/L.
- EZ2303 Manganese, total & Mn(II), dissolved; standard measuring range: 0.02 – 1 mg/L.
- Calibration to 10%, 25% or 50% of standard range.
- Internal dilution.
- Multiple stream analysis (1-8 streams) reducing cost per sampling point.
- Analogue and/or digital outputs for communication.
Some applications may require the use of a sampling/filtration or an external dilution system for sample preconditioning. For this option, or if you need support or a different configuration for your online Manganese analyzer, please contact us.