Hach’s CA610 Fluoride Analyzer uses advanced ion-selective electrode (ISE) technology for continuous monitoring of fluoride concentration in drinking water effluent. Accuracy is ensured with precise control of temperature, ionic strength, and pH. Interferences that can bias measurements are virtually eliminated with this electrode.
- Measures 0.1 to 10 mg/L fluoride.
- Accuracy: ±10% or ±0.10 ppm, whichever is greater.
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F).
- Enhanced patented electrode design with replaceable tip preventing errors and premature failures.
- Cost effective operation with low reagent consumption, simple maintenance and long working life of the electrode with replaceable tip.
- 2-point calibration at 0.5 and 5.0 mg/L fluoride at user-selected time intervals with automatic calibration intervals that can be set for 1 day to 1 month.
- Potable water plants – CA610 accurately measures fluoride concentration regardless of the form in which they were added (e.g. liquid fluorosilicic acid, sodium silicofluoride or sodium fluoride).
- Remote locations – with minimal maintenance and waste, CA610 is ideal for remote locations.
- Industrial locations – from naturally-occuring fluoride or those resulting from fertilizer run-offs or aluminum factory discharges, CA610 is an effective tool to monitor both influent or effluent streams.